General Category > Tips, Suggestions and Questions to improve this forum

Photo Gallery

(1/2) > >>

SB:
We have a limited amount of space on the server that this forum is hosted on.

we've had a few requests recently for old photo's etc from previous VIM's

I have just updated the UK Varadero Photo Gallery and moved it to a different hosting site that has much more storeage space -

http://www.honda-varadero-uk.net/cpg15x/index.php

There are some older photo's form previous VIMs now on the UK site and I will add more when I have time.

Please use the attached poll to let me know how you would like to use the a new photo gallery for this forum.

Two Plugs:
With all todays possibilities the Social Media offers, it had become far more easier to relink pictures to oud forum without stressing the servers capacibility.

And for the remaining few dinosaurs who don't use Social Media...: there are nummereaus (free) possibilities to host private galleries from where pictures can be relinked.

SB:

--- Quote from: Two Plugs on August 16, 2015, 21:29:34 ---With all todays possibilities the Social Media offers, it had become far more easier to relink pictures to oud forum without stressing the servers capacibility.

And for the remaining few dinosaurs who don't use Social Media...: there are nummereaus (free) possibilities to host private galleries from where pictures can be relinked.

--- End quote ---

I think that's a fair comment for recent outings and images but it doesnt work for archives. There's not one location and/or a simple way of creating a lot of links to images of older meetings.

We had a few requests recently for a section for previous VIMs.

I've now added the photos I have for Poland, Sicily, Belfast, Zams, Vhyne and Gerainger.

When I have more time I'll add Tarragona and Wales.

If anyone else has photos they would like to add please let me know.

SB:
Moved this to a different area as it was originally in an area that not everyone could post a reply on (Dohhh).

Two Plugs:
OK, that changes the perspective, thanks for the additional info. In that case I would be voting 'YES'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version