Welcome to the Honda Adventure Riders Forum - Introduce Yourself and News Facts > News from Honda

Android Auto on CRF 1100

(1/3) > >>

zebulon:
Android Auto now available on CRF 1100 ; for all those who were not happy with CarPlay  ;D

just have to update firmware to your dealer

MrKiwi:
Hard to know what to think about all this stuff on bikes these days.
Personally I don't like it. If I want to listen to music I do so via Bluetooth from my cell phone to my head set. All I want to see is bike speed, fuel use and GPS information. I have my own GPS for that. Bikes already have good speed and fuel use information on them.
All these gadgets they are adding to the bike just makes it more and more expensive to purchase a new bike.

zebulon:
I do not buy a bike because it has such equipment, but I've used CarPlay during this last year, and yes it can be useful .  ;)

zebulon:
For those who want to upgrade by themselves (and not waiting to visit their dealer); all process is on this page

VCIF_salut

Jyrays:
Nice, now I just find out if the tank problem of ATAS is solved  8)

--- Quote from: MrKiwi on February 11, 2021, 21:30:27 ---Hard to know what to think about all this stuff on bikes these days.
Personally I don't like it. If I want to listen to music I do so via Bluetooth from my cell phone to my head set. All I want to see is bike speed, fuel use and GPS information. I have my own GPS for that. Bikes already have good speed and fuel use information on them.
All these gadgets they are adding to the bike just makes it more and more expensive to purchase a new bike.

--- End quote ---

The cost of a small tablet for manufacturer like Honda must be less than make their own gauges. And you don't have to use the extras if you don't want. I find it interesting to have navigation integrated to the bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version