Crossroads navigation & E-gadgets: Mapping around on GPS and electric goodies > Electric boogie: Cams, Plugs, and what ever E-gadget you want to mount: Discuss it here!

cheap quality action camera i found on ebay

(1/6) > >>

ubertourer:
I already have an sjcam4000 for the bike which is of course a gopro lookalike to replace the ones I used last year with no display on them, which gives excellent results.
decided to buy another, and came across the sjcam m10 model. got the same guts as the 4000 but more cube shaped. found another make identical to it on ebay rebranded as qumox.  after more internet searching, found out it is the exact same camera as the sjcam m10, but because of the name change half the price. I got one delivered for 23.50 GBP. I had never heard of qumox but see they sell a lot of stuff in Germany. the link is below is anyone wants to check it out.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Qumox-M10-Original-12mp-1080p-1-5-Inch-LCD-Display-DV-Camcorder-Mini-Size-silver-/281897874532?hash=item41a26c3464:g:nhAAAOSwHaBWhMZ5

Jack Sawdayee:
I bought and received the SJCAM and already got good result from it thanks for your tip. I am sorry not to have bought the WIFI type in order to control when the camera is on the helmet.

Jyrays:
I have been trying to get one to France, but no chance. Could you order one and send to me?

I will pay it to you of course!

aboynamedsue:
I purchased one of these and have just returned from a weekend trip to the Scottish Highlands and I must say for £23 I am delighted with the footage.

Jyrays:
Could you help me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version