The Varadero International Meeting (VIM) - where riders of our forum meet > VCIM17-2015; May 22 - May 25 France: photo & video-link, reports

A big Thank You !

(1/4) > >>

zebulon:
A big thank you to all participants !!! You have been marvellous !!! YOU have made this meeting wonderful and so stunning ! Your kindness and friendship have made me more then happy!!! thank you again from all my heart!

But after some promises , after Friday "incidents " , I've had again been told about some discourtesy ...  :( yes we can understand people come to have pleasure and fun, but no, I don't understand people do not respect each other... You discredit this community with respect to our host. (obviously still at camping...)

Yes I am angry because the party was beautiful!...  >:(

JosepM:
Thanks to you Gilles!

Don't worry. Even if you could control everything, it's impossible to please everyone.

Regards,

Josep M.

Jyrays:
Thanks Gilles! Most of the people will learn by time, there was nothing you could do...

TallGuy212:
I do not know what happened on monday since we left the campsite very early and quietly. We both did not speak a word and anyone who knows us will know how difficult that was for us.  ;D

zebulon:
I do not want to cast aspersions on nationality, and we must stop this part of the discussion; the title is A BIG THANK YOU; yes you've made a nice ambiance, it was fantastic.
But yes my last contact with this meeting at the camping was sad; I am sad, disillusioned and angry; and sorry I have to say ! ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version