Author Topic: VIM 20 safe return home  (Read 40555 times)

Two Plugs

• Founding Member
  • Administrator
  • Took the plunge: CRF1000 ADVENTURE SPORT
Re: VIM 20 safe return home
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2018, 17:22:54 »
No news from Turkish's? Still on the road
No news from Americans ? Still on the road ?

They have. On Facebook...  ;D VCIF_ThumbUp
Founder of VIM, that's why I am in!
Join the Varadero International FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467408023517180/

zebulon

• Administrator
  • 2020 AT Matte Black Metallic
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 11:33:38 »
Pity...
Alone we go faster, together we go further

I do not ride fast, I ride far / I'm not lost, I'm just exploring

2016 AT Digital Silver - 2011 Shasta white - 2007 Bloom Red - 2001 Candy Phoenix blue

Snurrepus

• 2008 Black Beauty
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 12:05:52 »
See you deep in a German forest ;)

VIM 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

aalopes

• HAR Member
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2018, 14:16:18 »
Hello everyone, I liked the photos I was seeing during the event, next year I promise to go to Denmark.
I would like to inform you that of all the Portuguese who attended the VIM20, three have not yet returned, lucky people they're traveling in Europe, must return tomorrow, all others arrived well.

to all those present at 20VIM
and as João PT reported, I am one of three surtodos (Saldanha and Pedro) that we continue from day 20 to 30 for this europe in tour. - we arrived well and after 6000km, we were able to continue on a tour, but other things await us.
I leave an information to all, because we left the day 20, this farewell and always very complicated and we did not want to wake up from the beautiful rest the participants, but we were already scheduled our departure on the 20th and continue the journey Europe inside, as already said in topics on the 20VIM.
Thank everyone present at 20VIM.

in the next 21VIM, always good to have an organized tour and program available and in time for all who want to participate, just my opinion.
yes I know, walk to the VIM and VIM to the house, but always good to know the locations and areas of the VIM.

aalopes
hug to everyone .
lengths

Two Plugs

• Founding Member
  • Administrator
  • Took the plunge: CRF1000 ADVENTURE SPORT
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2018, 11:37:53 »
Hello everyone, I liked the photos I was seeing during the event, next year I promise to go to Denmark.
I would like to inform you that of all the Portuguese who attended the VIM20, three have not yet returned, lucky people they're traveling in Europe, must return tomorrow, all others arrived well.

to all those present at 20VIM
and as João PT reported, I am one of three surtodos (Saldanha and Pedro) that we continue from day 20 to 30 for this europe in tour. - we arrived well and after 6000km, we were able to continue on a tour, but other things await us.
I leave an information to all, because we left the day 20, this farewell and always very complicated and we did not want to wake up from the beautiful rest the participants, but we were already scheduled our departure on the 20th and continue the journey Europe inside, as already said in topics on the 20VIM.
Thank everyone present at 20VIM.

in the next 21VIM, always good to have an organized tour and program available and in time for all who want to participate, just my opinion.
yes I know, walk to the VIM and VIM to the house, but always good to know the locations and areas of the VIM.

aalopes
hug to everyone .
lengths

Hi Aalopes
Thanks for your feedback, always appreciated. Please allow me to reflect as founding member of our community.

20 (almost 21...) years of VIM have teached us one thing: the 'general' VIM participants appreciate a meeting in which there is no such thing as a 'fixed' program but every participant has the choice of going out on his own, joining a group, or just enjoying a strawl in the pub.

And if you have followed the VIM20 website and the information provided, you have seen that Gilles and Josep have provided a extended list of 'things to do' and suggestions (Gilles for example organised a proposed ride out with a group).
VIM is an adventure. And with an adventure, (unexpected-) discoveries are part of the experience. But every VIM is different to previous ones and from that aspect I am looking forward to next years edition in Denmark! ;D
Founder of VIM, that's why I am in!
Join the Varadero International FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467408023517180/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal