Honda CRF1000L/CRF1100L Africa Twin - Honda's latest Adventure Bike > General

How to set the Clock (Time) on the Africa Twin

(1/2) > >>

james.mc:
How to set the Clock (Time) on the Africa Twin

[*]Hold the down SEL and SET button at the same time until the hour flashes
[*]Once the hour is flashing you can then adjust hours, up or down, via the SEL switch.
[*]To move across to minutes click the SET button.
[*]Once the minutes are flashing you can then adjust minutes, up or down, via the SEL switch.
[*]When the time is correct you can hit the SET
[*]Done!
[/list]

zebulon:
Owner do not receive the "owner manual "in Canada?  ???

james.mc:

--- Quote from: zebulon on August 17, 2017, 21:54:55 ---Owner do not receive the "owner manual "in Canada?  ???

--- End quote ---

Look mate.  Some people might not have their manual with them when they first come to do it.  That exact situation happened to me the other day after I had disconnected the battery and later, when out on a ride, I noticed that that clock was wrong.  My owners manual was at home.  Without the manual its not an easy thing to figure out.  I googled the solution at the time and though it might be nice for forum members to benefit from the same information being posted here.

Is there something wrong with that?

I've seen information posted on tyre sizes, tyre pressures, engine oil type, spark plugs, battery type in loads of forums. 
Luckily the response is generally not.... Owner do not receive the "owner manual "in [Insert Country Here]?  ???

Actually here in Canada we receive two manuals, one on French and one in English, if that is of any help to you?

james.mc:
Actually, whilst on this subject.  Here in North America there is a fixation with 12hr clocks.   14:00hrs shows as 2PM.
I have even seen a clock that shows that same time as: 02:00 pm (Nuts!)
Here, they call the 24hrs clock 'Military Time'.

My AT's clock is 12hr format.
Does anyone know if this can be set to 24hrs or have Honda set the software to a 12hr clock worldwide on the AT's?   If there is no option for that I'll just live with it.

PeetTong:
thank you, it was faster than searching for your manual

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version