Out of the box: Discuss all other Adventure bikes here > Strangers in da house - It's not a Honda!

Moto Guzzi California (after the V85)

(1/7) > >>

MrKiwi:
Hi all
Been a little while since I have been on here.

Last year I sold Red, my 98 Transalp I rode to Winterberg and to Gotland.  It is missed, and I thoroughly enjoyed owning it.
In January I put my Africa Twin up for sale and it sold quickly.
In its place I have a European ...

MrKiwi:
I now have a Moto Guzzi V85TT in my garage

zebulon:
Very nice bike David  VCIF_ThumbUp not sure it will be so reliable then the AT; some friends with Stelvio and had (a lot of ) problems ; surely a hauntingly bike  ;)
As you see since your last passage and AT have been banned, no more activity here ...  :(
Hope to see you one more time in Europe   VCIF_varaGrey  VCIF_salut

Djairouks:
After the issues I had with Honda and changing brand, discussing with many bikers and garage owners, I think the Italians actually make more effort than the Japanese nowadays, look at the multistradas, the valve checks are far appart and these bikes are pretty much flawless.
Anyway the Stelvios were old motorcycles, first produced in 2007 and I've ridden the V85TT, it's another level very nice bike much more "user friendly" even with all gadgets, wish you lots of fun on it MrKiwi  VCIF_ThumbUp.

varonda:
Be interested in your feedback on the Guzzi --been fancying one although I'm still enjoying the AT -- had a Guzzi 1200 sport for a year or three and loved it and only parted with it cos the riding position didn't suit my deteriorating hip joint [ hip joint now replaced ]  wondered if the TT85 would be a cross between the AT and the sport.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version