The Varadero International Meeting (VIM) - where riders of our forum meet > VIM#23 12-15 05 2023 IoM

Ferry Bookings

(1/4) > >>

SB:

The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company is the only ferry operator to and from the IoM

https://www.steam-packet.com/

Sailings are from Liverpool, Heysham, Belfast and Dublin  to Douglas

You need to create a profile and logon before starting your booking.

You may find that the website booking system will say that there are no more bike spaces available for the sailing you are trying to book.
If this happens call or email customer services https://www.steam-packet.com/contactus?  and ask them to add more spaces (presumably they reduce car spaces available and add bike spaces).

Bart74:
 Hi Everyone.
All configuration options are available at the moment. You can book a motorcycle+passenger or passengers

Regards Bart

zebulon:
sorry not sure, we will be able to be there:
I try to have a ferry from Liverpool to IoM
I try to have a ferry from IoM to Ireland (Dublin or Belfast)

seems very difficult or not possible; if somebody speaking english can help ...

Bruvex:

--- Quote from: zebulon on December 27, 2022, 21:56:57 ---sorry not sure, we will be able to be there:

--- End quote ---

I wanted to book two weeks ago but Liverpool -> IoM was no longer available. Same for the way back.
So I'll be coming from Heysham. It's a little further but I will visit family in the surroundings.

Maybe you'll have to call like mentioned in SB his post. I'm sure you're English is good enough to manage.

Hope to see you Zebulon and Michelle.

the prodded dog:

--- Quote from: zebulon on December 27, 2022, 21:56:57 ---sorry not sure, we will be able to be there:

--- End quote ---
Gilles, there are very few sailings from the IOM to Ireland but plenty from England to IOM.
If you want to go to Ireland you will need to return to England and then travel to Scotland for a separate Irish ferry.
Try ringing the company for your ferry bookings to and from the Isle of Man rather than use the website.
Hope this helps.
Martyn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version