The Varadero International Meeting (VIM) - where riders of our forum meet > VIM#23 12-15 05 2023 IoM

VIM23 IoM 2023 official website

(1/3) > >>

Big Dave:
We are pleased to announce that the VIM23 website is now open. 
Anyone who is interested in attending VIM23 and would like more details and access to the website and booking system should send an email to sb@vim23.com from the email address they use on honda-adventure-riders.com.

There is still work to be done, please bear with us, more details will be added as we get them.

Cheers to SB

Big Dave & Wifey

SB:
The website used the usual procedure.

Once you have received your login email reply you will be able to see most of the information about VIM23 on the website.

When you want to see the booking details page please complete the user profile section and then send another email to sb@vim23.com and we will then update your account to allow you to make a booking.

SB

SB:
It seems that some people with hotmail email addresses are not getting the registration  (login name and password) email.

If you don't receive the registration details send me another email and I'll find another way of getting them to you.

SB

texas:

--- Quote from: SB on August 22, 2022, 00:10:01 ---It seems that some people with hotmail email addresses are not getting the registration  (login name and password) email.

If you don't receive the registration details send me another email and I'll find another way of getting them to you.

SB

--- End quote ---

Check out the spam. I found my mail there.

meine dicke:
Is/will a list of names (nicknames) of the booked participants be published on the booking page?

@ admins, thanks if possible  VCIF_ThumbUp

Greetings from the South of Germany
Rainer aka meine dicke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version