Author Topic: *LAST MINUTE BOOKING: SOLD*  (Read 2199 times)

Madero

*LAST MINUTE BOOKING: SOLD*
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:57:45 »
Well Folks,
It gave me severe headache and kept me awake the whole night but I've made a decision:
If I can sell my attendance fee I prefer to cancel my particpation in this years VCIM :-[

Why's that?

Two months ago our 20 year old son started with biking lessons. This was a great suprise for us. His older sister was fond of biking since she was 5-6 years old but he never showed any interest in biking whatsoever. Yesterday he succesfully passed his second test and he will do his final test by the end of May. Unfortunately this is just a little too late to come with me to this years VCIM in Nant.
Before he starts his new study in september, he now has plenty of time to gain more biking experience. He is thinking about having a biking holiday and asked me to come along and join him.
Last autumn I had an unique experience in attending the Varadero UK meeting in Yorkshire together with my daughter on her own bike. We made beautiful trips through Yorkshire and Lakedistrict. Now I get another unique chance to go on bikingholiday with my son! I can't do both this and VCIM this year. Hard decision but I've made up my mind and prefer to make this trip with my son.

Booking for VCIM#17 is now officially closed.

So, if you want to join this years VCIM in Nant: I can sell you my ticket (1bike, 1 tent, 3 nights campsite, 1 attendence fee including 1 XXL T-shirt).

I hope somebody is interested and gives me a PM.

Regards,
Madero
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 23:00:31 by zebulon »

Two Plugs

• Founding Member
  • Administrator
  • Took the plunge: CRF1000 ADVENTURE SPORT
Re: *LAST MINUTE BOOKING: VCIM TICKET FOR SALE*
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 11:19:31 »
Take your son with you to VCIM17... Can't speak for the Orga Team (Gilles), but since you are camping, I am sure we can fit him in~!
Founder of VIM, that's why I am in!
Join the Varadero International FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467408023517180/

zebulon

• Administrator
  • 2020 AT Matte Black Metallic
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 12:04:09 »
Yes, I follow this "adventure" still months, and hope your son have soon his license. Yes you can surely come with your son on your bike ( as an old biker I think it is more safe than riding so long with a new license - but don't know how it is learned in NL) ; and perhaps you daughter can go with her bike?...
Hope you finally decide to stay with us.  ;)
Alone we go faster, together we go further

I do not ride fast, I ride far / I'm not lost, I'm just exploring

2016 AT Digital Silver - 2011 Shasta white - 2007 Bloom Red - 2001 Candy Phoenix blue

Madero

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 21:57:50 »
Thanks for replies.
Off course I asked my daughter already months ago to join me. She is now so in love with her boyfriend that she does not want to leave him for more than a day. She now has recently bought a car, wants to give up biking and actually asked me to sell her brandnew nc700x  :-\

No 20 year old son will be willing to sit on the backseat of his fathers bike for 3500 kilometers when almost having a license himself. That is not gonna give him any biking experience either; only a very sore bottom!

I very much appreciate your efforts to organise this vcim Gilles and I surely do not want to create any trouble for you. In case you recieve a request for a new participant please sent the message to me. Hope there will be somebody with a last minute ambition to attend.

zebulon

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 22:04:17 »
For sure Jos , but I think he (she ) contact you directly ! ...  ;)

2016 AT Digital Silver - 2011 Shasta white - 2007 Bloom Red - 2001 Candy Phoenix blue

zebulon

• Administrator
Re: *LAST MINUTE BOOKING: CAMPING PLACE FOR SALE*
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 11:35:25 »
Seems we have solved partly the problem, with one last minute attendance  ;)

So very disappointed not to have Jos with us  :'( , but it is his choice; and we have an other friend  VCIF_a040hae coming to the hotel; so I've changed the title: only a camping place for sale now ...

zebulon

• Administrator
Re: *LAST MINUTE BOOKING: SOLD*
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 23:01:58 »
All the package have been now sold; this thread will be closed soon.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal