The Varadero International Meeting (VIM) - where riders of our forum meet > VCIM18-2016; May 13 - May 16, Winterberg, Sauerland Region, Germany

MrKiwi's ride report

(1/2) > >>

MrKiwi:
Hi all.

Rather than me doing a duplicate ride report on this forum, please se this link for my recent trip to your end of the world - http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/mrkiwi-tries-riding-on-the-other-side-of-the-road.1142740/

The ride report covers my entire trip.

I enjoyed very much attending VCIM 18 and look forward to the Honda Adventure Riders meeting on Gotland Island in 2017.  I've advised she who must be obeyed that I will be coming back next year. I'm not sure if she will join me, she did mention she wants to ride somewhere warm. This years cold temps has put her off a bit. Maybe she will join me for the 2018 ride to Andorra?

Cheers from downunder.

zebulon:
Best to have it here but ... thank you David; very nice to have you this year, and hope we can meet again !  VCIF_ThumbUp  VCIF_salut  VCIF_ok

Ursula:
Thank you for your interesting report!  VCIF_ThumbUp
...Wow! What a plan for next year! It looks like you'll have Northern part of Europe tour... VCIF_ok
...Yeah, who knows, maybe your other half will prefer a year after Sweden... With "VCIM" (or however it will be named) in Andorra you can have then the Southern part of Europe tour...  ;)
Whatever you decide - both are welcome everywhere!
Wish you all the best!

Two Plugs:
Loved every part of it, great write up!

MrKiwi:

--- Quote from: zebulon on May 24, 2016, 19:37:19 ---Best to have it here but ... thank you David; very nice to have you this year, and hope we can meet again !  VCIF_ThumbUp VCIF_salut VCIF_ok

--- End quote ---

Yes it is, but I can't easily cut and paste from that forum to here due to background settings in advrider.  So a link is all I could do without spending a lot of time re-writing the report.

Cheers from NZ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version