Author Topic: Payment & final date to register to V(C)IM #16, Norway  (Read 3184 times)

Two Plugs

• Founding Member
  • Administrator
  • Took the plunge: CRF1000 ADVENTURE SPORT
Payment & final date to register to V(C)IM #16, Norway
« on: January 02, 2014, 21:53:19 »
is there a deadline to register book and pay for vim 16 ?

BD

We would like to see all registrations and bookings completed by the end of January and paid for as soon as possible after that.

If you have any special requests regarding booking and payment please PM Erik (snurrepus) and myself.

SB

Have been part in many VIM orgateams and I would like to address the following to the lot of you...:

It is to the foremost importance that the payment - with whom you are going to secure your V(C)IM 16 reservation! - is received as soon as possible AFTER you have made your booking.

Booking or cancellation of your booking
The booking itself can not be postponed from the date mentioned in the quote above due to agreements with the accommodation where this years venue will be held. If you have not booked yet, but planning to visit this years venue, please make your booking ASAP.

If you have made a booking, but are unable to attend, please be so kind and let the orgateam know. If you can make a booking, you will have the intellect capacity to cancel it as well if you discover that you won't be able to participate; whatever the reason might be.

The payment and the participation fee...
Neither if the organisation of an meeting is large scaled or small, its done by private persons. They invest a lot of time and efforts to ensure that great care is taken of you and me, being the participators. We, as 'organizers', are not an commercial enterprise, booking agency or business.

Your registration fee is needed - also to avoid the orgateam taking any financial risks - and there fore, I really want to appeal to all participants to transfer the registration fee as mentioned in your booking confirmation, as soon as possible.

Payment details are in the booking confirmation, or can be found on your personal account at www.vim16.com
For questions, special arrangements, etc please contact the orgateam in person of Eric 'snurrepus' and Stewart 'SB' directly.

In behalf of this years- and future V(C)IM orgateams,
Bernard 'Two Plugs' Stikfort,
Founding member.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 22:04:33 by Two Plugs »
Founder of VIM, that's why I am in!
Join the Varadero International FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467408023517180/

SB

• Administrator
Re: Payment & final date to register to V(C)IM #16, Norway
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 22:01:06 »

If you still have not paid fully for your VCIM16 booking please contact Erik and myself to let us know when to expect your payment.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal