Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer - Honda's biggest Adventure Tourer > Crosstourer tyre centre

tyres

(1/3) > >>

MrKiwi:
Hi guys, what tyres are fitted to the Cross Tourer in your country when purchased new? 

MrKiwi:
The Crosstourer I recently rode was fitted with Pirelli Scorpion Trail tires.  First time I have ever ridden on these.  They seemed OK, especially in the wet.  Anyone else ridden on these tires, do like them?

JosepM:
I don't believe that CT comes here with Scorpions.

IIRR, CT came in 2012 with Bridestone BattleWings, which is a good tyre for her IMO. If I always rode on tarmac, and wouldn't mind a somewhat shorter lifespan, I would install these on my Vara instead of Anakees.

I have a friend who had Scorpions once. He was very happy with their behaviour, until he realised they wore quite faster than the concurrence... But, certainly, they can have evolved (for instance, Anakee II last significantly longer than Anakee I, in spite of having the same design).

Josep

MrKiwi:
Thanks, I thought it was BattleWings that were fitted to the Crosstourer in Europe.  I'm currently using Anakee II on my Tiger 955i and I like them.  However I was impressed with the Scorpions but just don't about their longevity.  Cheers...

TiuSo:
My CT came with Pirelli Scorpions. Last  year I drove demo bike which was fitted with Bridgestone Battlewings. After 4000 kms I have to soon replace the rear, I'm willing to try the new Karoo 3... Or maybe Trail Attack 2... Choices, choices...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version