Author Topic: VIM21, Accommodation possibilities.  (Read 6087 times)

Bønne

• VCIF/HARK.DK/XL-Forum.SE/HVRoN.NO/VUK
VIM21, Accommodation possibilities.
« on: January 21, 2019, 00:01:27 »
So, time to look at the accommodation possibilities, as we will soon open for booking.

As there has been some talk about our meetings being high priced, especially in the nordic countries, and as Denmark has a reputation of being expensive, we've worked on holding the prices at a resonable level.

That's one of the reasons that we chose Frederiksværk Camping and Hostel as our base this year, as we've been able to get some good prices here. Another reason is that we have things within the same area, both the campsite and the rooms are on the same ground,  together with the service building, which has a big livingroom and a big terrace outside; hopefully the weather will be fine. The fact that Winnie, the manager at the place, burst out, when we first told her about our plans: "That means that you'll come a whole bunch of big motorcycles here? That sounds exciting!", didn't exactly hold us from continue working with this place ;D.

But, everything has a price, and as this is a combined hostel and camping, some things may be a bit more simple as "normally" at our meetings. Some of the rooms and cabins hasn't got bath/toilet, here you'll use the common bath/toilets on the corridor for the rooms, and for the cabins, the bath/toilets in the service building. But personally I don't se this as a problem, as motorcyclists generally are good adapting to the conditions. And after all, we're only going to sleep there ;D.

And so, the possibilities:

Of cause, as it is a campsite, we have plenty of space for tenting, both with or without electricity, it's the same price.

We have cabins in different sizes, for 2 or 6 persons, but not that many of each.

The ones for 2 persons has got two single beds, but no bath/toilet.

The cabins for 6 persons with bath/toilet has got one room with a double bed, one single bed in connection to the livingroom and three sleeping places on the loft, with a ladder, so you'll have to be able to enter a ladder to get up there.

The cabins for 6 persons without bath/toilet has got a room with a bunk bed, one single bed in connection to the livingroom and three sleeping places on the loft, with a ladder too.

Then we have 2 "Mobilhomes". These are for 6 persons each and has got three bedrooms, one room with a double bed and two rooms with two separate beds (these can be put together as double beds), besides kitchen/livingroom and bath/toilet.

Then we have one "Circuswagon"; this has got two single beds and are without bath/toilet.

And then there's the rooms:

We have one room for 5 persons with bath/toilet, which has got one double bed, one bunk bed and one single bed.

The rest of the rooms with bath/toilet, which is for 2 - 5 persons, are a combination of single beds and bunk beds.

The remaining rooms are without bath/toilet, and are all equipped with bunk beds. These are for 2, 3 or 4 persons.

At last we have some common room beds. These are bunk beds only and here you just book a bed, and therefore will be put together with others just booking a bed. But these are cheap, in fact it's the same price as a tent at the camping.

The two buildings with the rooms, both has got a common area with a kitchen.

There will be the possibility of booking extra days, both before and after the meeting, for both rooms, cabins and tents. This will be at the same favorable price per night as at the meeting.

The attendance fee will include BBQ on friday evening, dinner on Saturday and Sunday, and breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. For a smaller amount, you can make your own lunch box at the breakfasttable, for the days ride.
A linen package and a shirt with this years logo, stickers and... will be included too.

And... we expect that we'll have a pre-meeting at thursday as we're used to. We have some ideas about that, but we'll come back to that later.

Think that was all right now, hope you got it ...and that we'll see you in Frederiksværk!

Bønne, Stubager and the Orga-team.
Plan your ride, ride your plan.

XL 1000 VA8, Chevalier Silver Metallic

Two Plugs

• Founding Member
  • Administrator
  • Took the plunge: CRF1000 ADVENTURE SPORT
Re: VIM21, Accommodation possibilities.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 09:31:40 »
Booked & Paid.  VCIF_salut
Founder of VIM, that's why I am in!
Join the Varadero International FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467408023517180/

SB

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 11:24:26 »
2 room Cabins.

SB

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 11:34:27 »
6 Person Cabins

SB

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 11:37:40 »
Rooms

SB

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 13:09:39 »

Scroll down (or up) for Descriptions.

Snurrepus

• 2008 Black Beauty
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 16:22:48 »
Well done  VCIF_ThumbUp
Booked and paid  ;)
See you deep in a German forest ;)

VIM 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

meine dicke

• Only soaring is nicer
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 18:25:36 »
Booked and payed from HONDURAS.

Greetings from the South of Germany
Rainer aka meine dicke
Think positive - Flaps negative
YAMAHA XT 1200 ZE Worldcrosser
VDT 2010;11;12;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;[20];[21];22;23;24
IAHT 2013;16
VIM 2014;15;16;17;18;19;[20];[21];22;23; 24 (ORGA)
Since 2010: CBF600 (10.000); Varadero (100.000); XT1200ZE (since 11/2016 >= 140.000)

K68

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 21:09:38 »
We have already booked and paid to.  8)

Big Dave

• HAR Member
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 21:50:13 »
Wifey and me booked & paid.
Arriving via:-
Berlin, Prague, Wroclaw, Gadansk and a few others.
See you all there.

BD
I'm not young enough to know everything......!!

texas

• SD02 2006 and SD02 2008
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 22:01:04 »
Booked and -not- paid. My banks accept only €-Transfer............ How can I change to pay-pal or shall I pay in €
Enduranceriders have longer fun.

SB

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 22:06:21 »
Booked and -not- paid. My banks accept only €-Transfer............ How can I change to pay-pal or shall I pay in €

Your bank will probably accept a transfer to DKK but you would have to pay a lot for it.

I'll send you a PM with the amount to pay (including the Paypal Fee) and the name.

Please send me a PM when you've paid so I can update the system.

texas

• SD02 2006 and SD02 2008
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 22:35:48 »

SB-Thanks for Help.

Paid
Enduranceriders have longer fun.

Harv

• HAR Member
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 23:12:42 »
Booked and paid. VIM is in the middle of a 12 day tour.... have ordered my IDP ready for BREXIT 😉

K68

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2019, 14:40:25 »
May I have some questions?

Do I think corectlly that planning to come with my wife should I booked 2x "Attendance" ?
Are there towels and bedding in the rooms?
Should I take into account any additional costs during our stay? (except drinks obviously)
  :D

Krzysztof
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 15:31:09 by K68 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal