The Varadero International Meeting (VIM) - where riders of our forum meet > VCIM15-2013; May 17 - May 20 Wales photo & video-link, reports

reflections and reports

(1/2) > >>

Skye:
Here you can write what is going on if you don't have pics.. :P

Two Plugs:
What a nice evening... With nice new prices... What to thing f.e. about the 'Dave Harris' award for the unluckiest rider (read: them who suffered breakdowns or failures of the bike...  ;D ) and so on..

Just before leaving the setting. It was another wonderful VCIM despite some minor things regarding the location. But that was not to blame to the orgateam, they did - again - a wonderful job.

What to say more besides the fact that both me and Karinda feel sorry to leave you all again and that we have to wait for next year, VCIM16, in beautiful Norway...  ;D

Which will be... another wonderful VCIM!  ;D

JosepM:
Nice group picture!
http://varaderointernational.smugmug.com/Other/Ireland-UK-part-II-2013/i-ZBZ4wFV/0/O/group.jpg

I can see (just to name a few) Dave, Wolfgang, Stewart, Mense, ...
Anyway, the best part of the picture is the central part, though NEITHER because of you, Bernard, NOR because of the Crosstourers  ;D

BTW. Thanks Lord we had our VIM Catalonia last year! We've been through a week of rain, storms, temperatures under 20 degrees, and even snow as low as 1200 m!

Regards to all,

Josep

steve razor:
just home after a gruelling 125km ride !..thoroughly enjoyed the trip, everyone's company,location,ride-outs,entertainment...many thanks to the orga team for the weekend.

Cible:
VIM 15-2013
I am home and unpacked and already starting to remember the fantastic time that we had.
Thanks for the great company and a special thanks to Gareth/Pam and Stewart for their organisation of the event
Safe journey home everyone, see you soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version