Author Topic: VIM-22 new date 3-6 of June 2022  (Read 3501 times)

K68

Re: VIM-22 new date 3-6 of June 2022
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 15:46:43 »
Not sure how it works, as I've never been to any of those VIM's. Do I book by saying so here in this thread? Do I email someone?

I hold my yellow Varahonda very dearly and I always gets so excited when I see others with the same kind of vroom. In my country, there's hardly any of the kind, though, so going for the meeting would definitely make my day (my year, rather).

However, I'm not the brightest person administratively speaking and certain assistance and support booking would be warmly appreciated.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the HAR Forum.
It is a fact that the organisation of VIM22 has been prolonged, this is due to the pandemic situation.
We hope, and are already preparing for this, that VIM 22 will take place in June 2022. We are all already looking forward to our meeting and you are also welcome to attend.
If you are interested please contact me, as Gilles (Zebulon) wrote there is still plenty of time to decide.

best regards,
Kris (VIM22 Org team)

K68

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2021, 10:56:32 »
can you give some info on the additional accomodation as just looked at hotel solina and its sold out on booking.com

Hi,
Of course, there will be extra rooms available in the motorbike motel, double and triple rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Below are some photos of these rooms:

This place is also known for its amazingly tasty food

and as I wrote earlier motorbike events

There is still plenty of time and we will certainly help you with your bookings  VCIF_ThumbUp

ubertourer

• HAR Member
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 20:38:55 »
thank you K68 for the pics of rooms available. i just managed to move my ferry for next years date with not too much of a price increase, so all i need to do now is reorganise my accomodation.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal