The Varadero International Meeting (VIM) - where riders of our forum meet > VIM19-2017; June 2 - June 5, Gotland, Sweden

Stop in Löneberga

(1/1)

Norbert_L:
On my way to the VIM, i have a mechanical stop in Lönneberga. My Generator is defektiv and blow out my gusket in the top of the Cylinders. Today we brought my Vara to a motorcicle shop. We will see tomorro, how long it will take to repair it. I hope i can visit the VIM with my Vara. Otherwise i have to ride on the BMuu from Schlurfraketn.   >:(

meine dicke:
I wish you and your Dero all the best.

Greetings from the South of Germany
Rainer alias meine dicke

Skye:
Lönneberga is quit fameous for those had read the Adventures of Emil, or in German "Michel in Lönneberga"

Let's hope there is a stator availble, it is possible to fit those rubbers in again and continue but you never know when its happening 2nd time.

Norbert_L:
Yesterday my Vara was repaird and today we stay in Nyneshamn, wayting for the Ferry for tomorrow.
@ sky
Yes, we visit Lönnebarga, Bullerby, the Kattult, a 200 year old oaktree and Wimmerby, the place of birth from Astrid Lindgren. But also we ride with our BMuu 700 GS to vestaras, Uppsala and on the way back to the Motorcycleshop in Vetlanda we expirienced the rush hour in Stockholm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version