Honda XL1000V Varadero - The bike that started our community! > Varadero accessories, parts and home brew

Which exhausts ?

(1/2) > >>

aboynamedsue:
I have decided to purchase a new set of exhausts for my 2012 Vara. (see earlier post) My original choice was Akraprovic but unfortunately my few years of ummmiiiinnng and aaahhhiinnnggg means I can't get them now due to the main importer not having any left and not able to get them.
 The question I put to you lot out there now is which exhaust should I go for , i'm looking for personal experiences , advice etc. I've seen them and listened to them all on youtube and leading the way at the moment is Scorpion, I won't be fitting a power commander or any other gubbins just a straight swap for my stock exhausts.
 Some input would be greatly appreciated as my head is fried?

Jokern:
If I was you, I would stop looking right now..  VCIF_ThumbUp
Only MIVV is the right look and sound for a V-Twin like Varadero  VCIF_ok

Remember to turn up the volume
https://goo.gl/photos/gK9CqDJdVF2rPbe77

STA:
Take a Superpole Exhaust beautiful deep sound, interestin price!

SuperPole is a handcrafted Dutch exhaust manufacturer.
www.superpole.nl

I have an appointment for next Tuesday at Superpole to make a set exhausts for my Varadero 07.

Two Plugs:
Take some stainless Rino's. They are marveleous! Got a set for sale, PM me for details.

mr_diver:
fitted a pair of Dominator cans a few weeks back.

They are made in Poland are are top quality, quick delivery to the UK. 206GBP delivered.

They are basically a straight through can with a decibel killer in the end. - So quite loud and very loud without the baffle.  VCIF_ThumbUp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version