Welcome to the Honda Adventure Riders Forum - Introduce Yourself and News Facts > National Honda Adventure Riders Events & Meetings

Stella Alpina 2019

(1/6) > >>

zebulon:
Hello guys & girls

Stella Alpina will (surely) be held on next 12-14 July , near Bardonecchia (Italy) to the Sommeiller pass - bivouac near Rifugio Scarfiotti (2165 m osl)

the late date (mid July), and the fact there is not to much snow this year, can be a chance to ride up to the pass (3009 M OSL).

A chance to meet if you want to live a special week-end  VCIF_ThumbUp

meine dicke:
Had been there last year.

But in September with beautiful sunshiny weather.

My advice, go there when it's not rainy and/or snowy, if you donīt need the circus around the Stella Alpina.

Greetings from the South of Germany
Rainer aka meine dicke

PS: If you show up at VIM 2019  ;), I'll show you a short videoclip of mounting the Col de Sommeiller and p.h. I'll have a surprise for you.

zebulon:
difference doing it alone or during the meeting is the ambience: a very nice and friendly moment with a lot of differents nationalities : something like a VIM, but in the middle of nowhere and fantastic site !  VCIF_ThumbUp

Djairouks:
Ahhh that's interesting, is there an official site for this event !?

zebulon:

--- Quote from: Djairouks on April 02, 2019, 17:25:37 ---Ahhh that's interesting, is there an official site for this event !?

--- End quote ---

No because it is an "unofficial" meeting (but will be 54th edition) .. you can surely find some site or organization which try to make some money around this event  VCIF_salut

Not sure I can go, but happy if we can meet ...  VCIF_salut

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version