Author Topic: World Champions museum by Jorge Lorenzo (99)  (Read 2974 times)

zebulon

• Administrator
  • 2020 AT Matte Black Metallic
World Champions museum by Jorge Lorenzo (99)
« on: October 07, 2017, 19:05:08 »
Since November 2016, the five-time world motorcycle champion Jorge Lorenzo has opened his museum, the World Champions by 99, in Andorra. A personal collection of unique pieces that belonged to great motorcycle (and Formula 1) drivers.

Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo, double world champion 250cc and triple world champion MotoGP, is not only a talented driver, but also a great collector in front of the eternal.
Objects of all kinds
Over the years he has assembled a fantastic collection of objects of all kinds that belonged to world champions of motorcycling and also of Formula 1 (F1), his other passion. A treasure that Jorge Lorenzo received from his opponents during his international career.
Emblematic Drivers
Instead of keeping the collection for him, he decided to share it with the largest number of people, opening the World Champions by 99, a museum of this impressive collection of emblematic pilots' equipment.
Temple of Motorsport
The museum is located in the Principality of Andorra, in Andorra la Vella exactly. In addition to being a trendy bar, it is a place to glory of mechanical sport. On the ground floor, you can drink and eat at a small price, while watching the broadcasts on the giant screen of motorcycle races, F1, and even football match. Simulators of F1 and MotoGP as well as a shop, which allows to redo his wardrobe in the colors of his favorite driver, complete the picture.
True treasure
But of course all the interest of the place is on the first floor. Helmets, suits, gloves, boots ... and personal effects of motorcycle riders such as Valentino Rossi, Marc Márquez, Casey Stoner, Barry Sheene, Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer, Eddie Lawson, Wayne Rainey, Kevin Schwantz or Mick Doohan staged. Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Jim Clark, Emerson Fittipaldi, Niki Lauda, ​​Alain Prost , Phil Hillle, and Gilles Villeneuve.
Tribute to the champion
Jorge Lorenzo has not forgotten to pay tribute to the great champion that he is exposing all the combinations and helmets of No. 99. You can also admire the Yamaha M1 2015, with which he won the last of the three MotoGP titles. And of course, before you leave, you can sit down on the Ducati Desmosedici, the same on which he is racing in MotoGP this year.

To get there
Museum World Champions by 99
Andorra la Vella
c/ Dr. Molines, 38 (al costat de Pyénées)
http://worldchampions99.com/
Alone we go faster, together we go further

I do not ride fast, I ride far / I'm not lost, I'm just exploring

2016 AT Digital Silver - 2011 Shasta white - 2007 Bloom Red - 2001 Candy Phoenix blue

Two Plugs

• Founding Member
  • Administrator
  • Took the plunge: CRF1000 ADVENTURE SPORT
Re: World Champions museum by Jorge Lorenzo (99)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 19:35:28 »
Nice if the weather gets bad @ VIM20 next year 😂 Else I'm riding!
Founder of VIM, that's why I am in!
Join the Varadero International FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467408023517180/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal