Welcome to the Honda Adventure Riders Forum - Introduce Yourself and News Facts > News and Links from your Local & National 'Honda Adventure Riders' communities

Motorcycles and free parachute "life at extreme at the age after 70"

(1/1)

Jack Sawdayee:
I would like to share with you an article that was published here in Israel.
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4898708,00.html
The translation
אופנועים וצניחה חופשית: החיים באקסטרים בגיל 70
Motorcycles and free parachute life at extreme at the age after 70
"Motorcycle completes me"
"Once a year I take my motorcycle trip of three weeks. Only I, the motorcycle, a tent and a sleeping bag," said 71-year-old Jack Sawdayee from Tel Aviv who works as a structural engineer. "My most beautiful trip was fjords in Norway. And during the year I go riding in motorcycle club of Israel in which I am a member at least once a week".

Jack is very powerfuly addicted to motorcycle, so he says of himself, at the age of 45 he issued a motorcycle license since he increases the engine capacity of the two wheels vehicle he is holding. "Motorcycles is like a drug," he explains, "every time you need stronger and stronger. True there are always people that have what to say but I no longer refers to the criticism that I hear, I'm a stubborn person, "if I do not ride motorcycles, I do not want to live."
Just recently Jack replaced 18th time the motorcycle motorcycle with engine size greater – for Honda Africa Twin 1000 cc. Honda Motorcycle Agency says that Jack is a role model for the younger generation and on the occasion has held a big celebration during delivery, "Over the years, M Jack became a lot more than a customer and more like a family member and a guru for hundreds of two-wheel riders in the country, says Oren, director of Honda motorcycles. It's hard not to admire the professionalism, experience and his silence. He contributes his experience to the young riders who consult with him before embarking on trips abroad and most beautiful expresses the freedom and liberation that gives the bike rider and there is no age too old for that
Google Translate for B

JosepM:
Once again

VCIF_ok VCIF_ok VCIF_ok VCIF_ok

Jyrays:
 VCIF_ThumbUp VCIF_ThumbUp

Big Dave:
 VCIF_ThumbUp VCIF_salut VCIF_ok VCIF_ok VCIF_ok

Two Plugs:
Can only copy the above, and cross my thumbs for being able to do the things you do when I turn 70 in about 25yrs from now! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version