Author Topic: Air filter replacement procedure needed.  (Read 11101 times)

Ironman.WP

• HAR Member
Re: Air filter replacement procedure needed.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 09:31:02 »
I know we are completely off topic here, but a broken fuel light sensor had me stuck on the side of the road.  The agents charged the price of my left kidney for a new switch. Soooo.... I turned to Google!  How to..  I bought 2 thermisters on ebay for something like R150-00 delivered to my post box in SA. To be honest,  I think the mail charge was more than the thermister itself. For some reason the ones I got from our local suppliers, just didn't have the same specs as those used by the people on the how to video, and no they didn't work either??  Fitting a new thermister is a easy as falling out of a tree. I saved over a thousand bucks in doing it myself!!  And have earned the bragging rights for doing so!  Lol!!! ;D
Four wheels moves the body   ....but two wheels moves the soul..

Ironman.WP

• HAR Member
Re: Air filter replacement procedure needed.
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 09:21:39 »

Ebay is our friend for that sort of thing and I suspect that outside of the EU and US it is a must before going elsewhere, lack or low availability of parts means very expensive bills.

BTW, Welcome to the forum.

I fully agree with that statement!   Lol!!  Wecare being ripped off on parts here in South Africa.  And thanks for the welcome.
Four wheels moves the body   ....but two wheels moves the soul..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal