Honda XL1000V Varadero - The bike that started our community! > Varadero riders experiences

100K Varadero.

(1/3) > >>

Bønne:

Yesterday morning my Varadero reached 100000 km  VCIF_a040hae, just the day before I´ve had to stop for now this year, as my insurance don´t cover damage by driving in december, january and february, only fire and robbery.

But what can I say, we did 21584 km this year, so...now it´s Africa Twin-time ;D

Some of us met at the Roskilde port today, to have a small "end-of season-meeting", most participants were motorcyclists who didn´t like the thought of stop driving for now :(

Some had bought coffee and cake, wery nice ;D

Well, tomorrow the winterseason starts, the African is ready and next weekend we´ll go to Sweden, for the first wintermeeting...in a swedish forest...by a (cold) lake...with only a bonfire, a toilet (well, it´s not a real toilet, but it works ;D ), and a mobile sauna, everything else you´ll have to bring yourself  ;D VCIF_a025

JosepM:
Congratulations for this figure! Few reach it  8)
Too bad you must let her rest for three months, I mean the one under your iron butt  ;)

Regards,

Josep

Jasper:
Congrats on 100K km

It's -10C and -25C with the wind chill ...don't think I'll be riding! ...but beautiful blue and sunny sky  8)

Two Plugs:
Welcome to the 100K club!  ;D :)

SilverD:

--- Quote from: Jasper on December 01, 2014, 07:44:28 ---Congrats on 100K km

It's -10C and -25C with the wind chill ...don't think I'll be riding! ...but beautiful blue and sunny sky  8)

--- End quote ---
Indeed congrats of the 100,000...

It's even bloody -6 down here on the Lowermainland..:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version