Welcome to the Honda Adventure Riders Forum - Introduce Yourself and News Facts > Just joined? Introduce yourself and say hi!

Introduction of Rob and Carrie, Newbies to the group

(1/3) > >>

RobEck11:
Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a good festive period and just about recovered from New Year celebrations.

Hi I am Rob, nephew to Big Dave and Wifey Linda looking to join up with the group for VIM24 with my wife Carrie. I ride a Triumph 1200 Explorer and have yet to tour Europe so this would be my first trip. I have been riding on and off for 23 years and always wanted to venture into Europe.

After hearing stories from Dave and Linda I couldn't help but want to experience one of the meets for myself and my wife is also looking forward to the experience too.

Thank you and look forward to meeting you all in person at VIM24.

zebulon:
warm  :welcome: here Rob , thx for nice presentation ; and hope to meet during one of your european trip; unfortunately not this one  VCIF_salut

Snurrepus:
Hi, Carrie and Rob  VCIF_a040hae

Welcome to the group.
We really look forward to see you in Germany, and hopefully in Norway for VIM25, too.

Anne-Gro & Erik (Snurrepus)

SB:

Welcome Rob

Looking forward to meeting Carrie and yourself.

Dave will be able to give you lots of advice on touring abroad (and what to do in the unlikely event that you have any problems with your Triumph  ;) ).

Stewart

JosepM:
Rob and Carrie, welcome to the family!

See you next May in Germany!

BTW, be careful when asking for advice, you might get much more than some!  ;D Here is a bit from a continental who's been to the UK several times: don't worry about the roundabouts, but get the habit of looking at both sides any time you start to move.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version