Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer - Honda's biggest Adventure Tourer > Crosstourer riders experiences

Crosstourer DCT

(1/4) > >>

MartinDT:
I have now had my 2014 Crosstourer DCT for two weeks and have done 800km. I am very impressed with it and can't wait to do some long distance touring on her. I'm not new to Honda's DCT having previously owned an NC750X DCT on which I've put 16,000km in the year I had it. I'm also not exactly new to loads of horse power as my bike prior to that was a Blackbird. For me the Crosstourer combines the best of both these bikes plus much more like extreme comfort on a full day's ride in mid Wales and of course the most important part which is that amazing V4 engine. I guess I've outgrown my desire for high revving engines, for me the low down torque (93 lb ft @ 6,500rpm) is what gives me real satisfaction. Also the low revs (4,000rpm) at motorway speeds. What a joy to ride, the perfect bike for me  VCIF_ThumbUp

zebulon:
Enjoy to know you love your new bike. Hope to meet you in few weeks in Germany for our next meeting.  VCIF_salut

Two Plugs:

--- Quote from: zebulon on November 16, 2015, 11:41:07 ---Enjoy to know you love your new bike. Hope to meet you in few weeks in Germany for our next meeting.  VCIF_salut

--- End quote ---

In a few weeks? Going skiing in Germany  ;D
In a few months... VCIM18.

Looking forward meeting you again, Martin! Last time was... Also in Germany... VIM5, 2003, remember? ;)

JosepM:
Welcome back Martin!

Glad to read you are enjoying this kind of bike  8)

Greetings,

Josep

MartinDT:
Thank you for your kind words guys. The VCIM dates are in my diary and I'm greatly looking forward to meeting you all (again). Yes, I remember that trip very well TwoPlugs and with great pleasure too.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version