Honda CRF1000L/CRF1100L Africa Twin - Honda's latest Adventure Bike > CRF1000L/CRF1100L Africa Twin tyre centre

Mitas (E07) on the AT

(1/8) > >>

MrKiwi:
@Jrays

I know you have the Mitas E07 on your AT.

How have these performed for you on tarmac, particularly in cold wet downhill conditions.

Jyrays:
I am happy with Mitas E07, have not had much wet road experiences though. But I am aware they will be worse on wet, I have been riding motocross tires on DS bikes on wet tarmac and fell quite often :(

Two Plugs:
Not on the stunning CRF1000, but on a BMuu F800GS (comparable in size / weight) I have some experiences with Mitas E07 and must say they felt very confident, both on (South African) gravel, as wel as paved roads and in rain.
I still would choose for the TKC70 though ;) But there is the issue of price-difference which is in favour for the Mitas. Inlcuding a picture:

Jyrays:

--- Quote from: Two Plugs on January 11, 2017, 16:00:45 ---Not on the stunning CRF1000, but on a BMuu F800GS (comparable in size / weight) I have some experiences with Mitas E07 and must say they felt very confident, both on (South African) gravel, as wel as paved roads and in rain.
I still would choose for the TKC70 though ;) But there is the issue of price-difference which is in favour for the Mitas.

--- End quote ---
You get two rounds of Mitas of price of one round of TK.

zebulon:

--- Quote from: Jyrays on January 11, 2017, 17:02:58 ---You get two rounds of Mitas of price of one round of TK.

--- End quote ---

Then depending on how much kils you do with ...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version