Welcome to the Honda Adventure Riders Forum - Introduce Yourself and News Facts > Just joined? Introduce yourself and say hi!

Salut ter tous d'euch Nord deul France

(1/2) > >>

tintin:
 VCIF_salut .
.... bonjour t'er tous
Salut Zebulon  VCIF_salut
je m'exprime en francais du fait que je n'ai jamis appris la langue anglaise in the school
1ere vara d'occas. en 2003 (2002 grise / noire) elle a fait la vim pologne de 2005 et la vim irlande de 2007 ... je crois
2eme vara d'occas. une 2004 qui a fait la vim11 turkey de 2009
actuellement en XTZ 1200, 200 TLR, 125DTE, ....

normalement je devrais etre des votre pour la vim 2024 si je m'en sors avec l'anglais , mais il est probable que j'ai besoin d'un coup de langue   har_scratch je voulais dire un cours de langue ou un coup de main  :D :D :D

Tintin,
Varaderos'ment Votre

zebulon:
hello Michel, sure a lot of people knowing you here; welcome back! and hug to Evelyne

sure you can as a lot of frenchies put your text in Google , it will be better as English is the only language here ;)  VCIF_salut

".... hello everyone
Hi Zebulon  VCIF_salut
I speak French because I never learned English at school
1st used vara. in 2003 (2002 gray / black) she did the vim poland in 2005 and the vim ireland in 2007... I think
2nd used vara. a 2004 which made the vim11 turkey of 2009
currently in XTZ 1200, 200 TLR, 125DTE, ....

normally I should be with you for vim 2024 if I get by with English, but it's likely that I need a helping hand  har_scratch I meant a language course or a helping hand :D :D :D

Tintin,
Varaderos'ment Your"

zebulon:
"Tinetine" as said by some of you who ask me some news, is now the big boss of the French forum   VCIF_ok

Jyrays:
Hello Tintin,

Sure not form Belgium?

I live in Strasbourg.

zebulon:
Tintin is french from north of france ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version