Honda CRF1000L/CRF1100L Africa Twin - Honda's latest Adventure Bike > CRF1000L/CRF1100L Africa Twin accessories, parts and home brew

Windshield

(1/1)

zebulon:
For those who are searching such an accessory, here is one with a very attractive price !
Few different models - one month delivery directly from China  ;)

VCIF_salut

Bruvex:
You get Corona virus for free with it.

Why are people so keen to buy products from China. Mostly the craftmenship is not even half as good as made in western parts of the world.
I rather pay a bit more to receive more quality.

Nevertheless, for people who are interested and don't think my way it might be an ok product.

zebulon:
Seems 10 times less expensive then MRA for example... Some friends of me have bought, so waiting for their feed back... Do you think our "western parts" are all made here or elsewhere ? ...
 VCIF_salut

Bruvex:

--- Quote from: zebulon on April 26, 2020, 15:07:49 ---Seems 10 times less expensive then MRA for example... Some friends of me have bought, so waiting for their feed back... Do you think our "western parts" are all made here or elsewhere ? ...
 VCIF_salut

--- End quote ---

Not at all my friend,
The only difference is that a part made in China for a known manufacturer (for example Apple iPhone 11) gets more quality control than any other part. They can not afford to sell inferieur products to their clients.
As a smaller Chinese shop doesn't give a sh.t about it's name. It has sold his product an that is all that matters.

Just my humble opinion.

Jyrays:
Everything is made in China anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version